Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Pinup photos of Vernoica Avluv

Here are a few shots I did on the very lovely Vernoica Avluv while taking a bath in my kitchen sink. I had this idea for awhile and when I ask Vernoica if she would be into doing this she loved the idea. The idea behind thee photos in fun, cheese cake, 50's vintage pinup and titillating without showing too much. My kitchen was a huge wet mess after this sitting but it was well worth it. I used only my ABR800 Ringflash as the main light source. This workhorse is my go to light for all things pinup. I'm looking forward to shooting other gals in this same setup but I don't know if I'll get the same awesome results. But hey I can only try, right? So if you are are a sexy gal and would like to have a go doing something like this give me a shout out and we can get you looking awesome.


No comments: